As of Thursday, July 16th, 2020 Alpine Plywood Corp. will require any persons to wear a mask/face covering. This will be enforced through the duration of the Moving Milwaukee Forward health and safety order. Alpine Plywood Corp. has the right to refuse entry or service to any person for failure to comply. Alpine Plywood Corp. will have masks/face covering available if needed.
On July 13th, 2020, the Milwaukee Common Council adopted an ordinance requiring face coverings in public spaces, indoors and outdoors.
- MASK REQUIRED INDOORS: Any person 3 years old or older shall have possession of a face covering when the person leaves home or other place of residence and shall wear the face covering whenever the person is in an indoor public space.
- MASK REQUIRED OUTDOORS: Face covering whenever the person is in an outdoor public space and sees a person within 6 feet who is not a member of the person’s family or household.
- Children under 3 years old.
- Persons who fall into the centers for disease control and prevention’s guidance for those who should not wear face coverings due to a medical condition, mental health condition, developmental disability, or are otherwise covered under the Americans with disabilities act.
- Persons who have upper-respiratory chronic conditions and silent disabilities.
- Persons in settings where it is not practical or feasible to wear face coverings, including when obtaining or rendering goods or services, such as the receipt of dental services or medical treatments.